Wednesday, March 2, 2011

All Day Crop A Success!

I attended and hosted a vendor table at an all-day crop event last Saturday at a church in my hometown.  There were a good number of ladies there and I was SO impressed by the number of them using CTMH products!  I had never even heard of CTMH until about 2 years ago!

I had 3 door prizes and the winners all seemed pleased with thie prizes!  I look forward to seeing these poeple again, and helping them with their stamping & scrapbooking.

I also met up with a couple of people who I used to sell Creative Memories with - it was great to catch up after 3+ years!

I spent most of the day with an awesome girl named Diana - most would think we're direct competition, but we totally clicked right away!  I'm attending her Stamp and Stack in a couple of weeks!  I had a lot of fun using her "Big Shot" machine and I even got her to try using my stamps! 

All in all it was a really fun day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Some of my favorite sites and blogs!

Check them out!
ASPTL
Sweet  Something Designs