Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Welcome to my new business and blog! I recently became an independent Close To My Heart consultant! I'm excited to share with you some of the projects I've been working on, workshops I have taught and upcoming events!

You have 3 opportunities!

1. Buy excellent stamping and scrapbooking products from me as a CUSTOMER!
2. Earn Free and Discounted products as a HOSTESS!
3. Get LOTS of free and discounted product, and earn extra income as a CONSULTANT!

You can also:

Join my monthly Card Club!
Join my monthly Crop Club!
Join my monthly Budget Club!

I welcome you to join my journey and 'Fall' in love with our awesome products!

Jennifer
I think, therefore I ink!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Some of my favorite sites and blogs!

Check them out!
ASPTL
Sweet  Something Designs